Google Advertising Tampa / Atlanta
Get ahead of the competition with an experienced team of Google Advertisers.
Our approach to Google Advertising.
Insightful Strategy. Intuitive Understanding. Ads That Convert.
You may have a professionally designed site on the web. However, you are not converting visitors into clients if you can’t get people to visit your landing page. You can skip to the head of the organic search results with Google Ads.
We make Google Advertising simple for our clients.
And, of course, it helps that Google has approximately 90% of all online search traffic!
Three reasons to invest in this advertising strategy:
When using Google Ads you have full control over your budget. Essentially, you give Google a budget and once you hit your budget Google won’t spend any more of your money.
Because you’re advertising in front of people who are actively searching for what your business offers you are reaching people who are either ready to make a purchase or are close to making a purchase.
Google Ads also makes it easy for you to track the results of your campaigns. You constantly have the information to make the necessary changes and important decisions, regarding your campaigns to get the best ROI.
Here’s the skinny on Paid Advertising:
85% of consumers use the internet to search for local businesses.
Get Seen First
More than 40% of clicks go to the top three paid ads in search results
Boost Your Brand
Brand awareness can be increased by up to 80% through Google paid ads.
Convert More Often
Traffic brought through PPC advertising yields 50% more conversions than organic advertising.
To Begin With:
We think every Ad campaign should have an optimized landing page. One that’s built to convert, not to distract the visitor from taking action.
A landing page is optional and is priced according to each client’s needs. We have a team of senior-level creatives who design each page. This page is a landing page.
There’s a mountain of knowledge that goes into running an effective campaign so you can get the best return on your investment.
Our agency will:
- NBe honest about the potential and challenges
- NAssign your project to a senior Ad Specialist
- NDevelop a keyword strategy to align with your goals
- NDo competition research
- NSetup and track the analytics
- NTrack all of your conversions
- NAdd new keywords based on analytics
- NRun Experiments (split tests) to test variables
- NMonitor and improve upon your quality score
- NProvide click fraud prevention through our ClickCease account
- NProvide you with a custom dashboard to view your campaign
- NDrive quality traffic to your landing page
- NAnd more!
Mistakes some advertisers make:
- MNot checking an account often enough
- MAdding too many keywords
- MNot closely monitoring negative keywords
- MNeglecting keyword match types
- MToo many keywords per ad group
- MBad or no account organization
- MNeglecting the Quality Score
- MNot suggesting an optimized landing page
- MOverlooking basic campaign settings (location, device, scheduling)
- MDisregarding Ad Extensions
- MNot adjusting the bid for the best ROI — set and forget it
Leading Google Advertising Tampa / Atlanta
No contract and transparent pricing
We do not have advertising contracts. However, we strongly recommend that you run the campaign for a minimum of three months. This will give our team time to study user behavior and the data to optimize your campaign.
There’s a minimum $500 startup cost that’s required to develop your advertising strategy and implement your campaign. This cost is not arbitrary. Creating a successful campaign requires time and effort. Larger campaigns may require a custom startup quote.
We have a minimum monthly campaign management fee of $500 to keep a high-level digital advertising professional engaged with your account.
The campaign management fee is 16-20% of your monthly Google advertising budget. This will be billed monthly as long as your campaign is active. You will be working with a certified Google advertising agency.
Success Starts Here!
Sign up today for a complimentary audit of your digital advertising status and analytics.